I mean why keep a store open in the evening, I visited at 21:15 hours 17JAN13.

They let you wonder around and fill up your cart, only to be told by the manager that their are no checkout lanes open and you can't check out.

'So, I have to go to Wegmans?", I said,....and the manager says 'Yes'

And you can't even contact TOPS to complain about it, because their forms very cleverly don't allow your required information to be accepted in their so called required fields.

Is that 100 words yet

Review about: Tops Friendly Markets Manager.

Had an Experience with Tops Friendly Markets?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #654911

none of the comments surprise me in the least- tops is the worst place to shop their prices are consistently higher than any other grocery store- often their sale items even at bogo are still higher than wegmans everyday prices- and they don't even compensate with decent customer service- helpful employees are scarce in every department- and why should customers have to check themselves out? I already have a job- I don't want to do someone elses after work...