Product: Tops Friendly Markets Meat Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Tops Friendly Markets Meat Review

I always shop at Putnam plaza in Carmel ny now that hanaford changed to tops I got frozen ground beef which was in the fresh section I called and the manager told me the meat now is on the truck for 6 hours from Buffalo and that it may get frozen! So not only am I paying the price hike but it's not even fresh. Then the fruit in organic section looks horrible so disappointed
1.4
Layout of Store

Tops Friendly Markets Meat Review

this is about the store on rt 19 in warsaw, ny. wow, the hamburger was ground up bones & grizzle. disgraceful & dangerous. iI bought 3 items on Easter Sunday & all 3 were rung up wrong. so iI was charge almost double. Tops is shady & low quality at inflated prices. products are outdated. something bad is going on with this outfit.
Reply to reviews
When I go shopping I try to make my list to coincide with the aisles. I was in the Tops in Penn Yan on 5/7/15 with list in hand. I couldn't find anything due to the changes. I wanted a small package of chopped ham which was always with the bigger hams & nope not...

Did you compare prices on the exact same brand. The price also depends on how far the product has to be shipped. All stores rearrange their aisles every now and then.

Penn Yan, New York