ongoing problem since store opening!contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover yard.
lot of complaint history here! have almost complete records[personal]of these.nothing but lip service from this store and many other contacts with corporate offices. have pics from last nite [9/18/16] will send. please make this complaint available to MR.
FRANK CURCI. perhaps MR. CURCI.
can give the ALDEN area neighbors some much needed relief.there has been as many as five rigs lined up in this venue, all with engines running in violation of nys clean air act- sub-part 216-B
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."